- -Supar Pk--
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staff positions.

3 posters

Go down

staff positions. Empty staff positions.

Post  fusion Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:07 pm

personally, i dont have a problem with the new admin, but i dont feel it was fair. i understand that he may be a trusted irl mate, but with the large amount of shitty staff, i feel somebody who deserves it should be put into adminship. i've seen many staff member neglecting to help new players, which has lost us quite a few. i feel that friendships arent reasons to give out staff positions, because as you've seen, payton was a piece of **** abuser and was put in admin spot for a bad reason, not because he deserved it. i may get **** for saying this but its how i feel, i want the server to succeed, and it wont with shitty staff who never plays. thanks for your time.
fusion
fusion

Back to top Go down

staff positions. Empty Re: staff positions.

Post  Dael Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:10 pm

Bro take a breath, and chill. You'll be fine and so will the server, don't think negative. We gotta think positive for this server too succeede. But I can't log on anyways, my account is Frozen. James has to fix it. Thank you for your opinion.

Just think you maybe become Mod sooner or later.

Very Happy
Dael
Dael
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  destiny Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:32 pm

i agree with both of u tbh fusion keep posting vote help players and u become more likely to get staff and dae grats on admin.

destiny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dael Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Thank you Destiny. I can Most def see you guys as future Admin. So keep up the good work.
Dael
Dael
Admin

Back to top Go down

staff positions. Empty suck me

Post  payton Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:54 pm

fusion ur a piece of **** lol u guys all treated me bad and u all told lies u u guys could get rid of me

payton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum